www.norwegianmoose.com STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The www.norwegianmoose.com online store is owned by the company:
Fashion by Antoniewska Dagmara Antoniewska
46-40 Sogne, Udjusveien 10
Seller’s bank account number: 1214 34 87839 DNB
The company reserves the right to copy photos and descriptions. Failure to comply with copyright law may result in criminal liability under the terms of the Act. The company may share its images with a watermark with prior written consent. Otherwise it is strictly prohibited.
- WORKING DAY – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- REGISTRATION FORM – a form available in the Online Store, enabling the creation of a Customer Account.
- ORDER FORM – Electronic Service that enables the placement of an order.
- CUSTOMER – a natural person with full or limited legal capacity who is not an entrepreneur.
- ACCOUNT – Electronic service with an assigned login and password, in which data given by the Customer and information about orders placed by him/her in the Online Store are saved.
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic Service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which allows you to receive information from the Seller about Products, news and promotions at the Online Store.
- PRODUCT – a movable item available in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- SELLER – Dagmara Antoniewska
- SALES AGREEMENT – a contract of sale of a product concluded or entered into between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Shop.
- ORDER – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a product sales contract with the Seller.
- In order to create an account, it is necessary to fill in the contact form with the Customer’s personal data as stated in the form. Each account is assigned an individual login and password. Creating an account is voluntary and optional.
- It is possible to make purchases without an account.
- Having an account allows you to check your purchase history, entitles you to participate in competitions and receive newsletters.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING INTO A SALES CONTRACT
- The customer can place an order in the online store as a guest (without creating an account) or as a registered user (by creating an account).
- Filling in the order form is tantamount to the conclusion of a sales contract by the buyer and acceptance of the store regulations.
- The prices listed on the website are in euros and Polish zloty.
- The order summary shows the total price of the order and the delivery costs. The customer is informed of all costs when filling in the order form.
- The www.norwegianmoose.com store has no other hidden costs.
- After accepting the order, the Seller shall immediately inform the Customer that the order has been accepted for processing. Confirmation will be made by sending the Customer an e-mail to the e-mail address which was entered by the Customer in the form when placing the order.
- The order is saved in the system of the online store as proof of the conclusion of the contract.
- The contract shall be deemed to have been concluded upon receipt by the Customer of the e-mail referred to above.
- The sales contract shall be concluded in English, with the content in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The online store sells in Norway and other European countries.
- Orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Orders that have been forwarded for processing can be cancelled until the goods are dispatched. This provision applies only to buyers who are natural persons. For other buyers, orders cannot be cancelled.
METHODS AND TIME LIMIT FOR PAYMENT
- Payments for purchases on www.norwegianmoose.pl can be made using:
- Credit card payments
- Payments through PayPal
- The Customer is obliged to make the payment within 4 calendar days from the conclusion of the
Sales Agreement. If this period is exceeded, the Sales contract is terminated through the fault of the Customer.
DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
- Delivery of the product is available in Norway and abroad.
- Delivery of the Product to the Customer is free of charge within Norway. The cost of shipping outside Norway is determined individually based on the price list of the shipping company.
- Shipping takes place within 1-7 working days from the date the full amount for the order is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- The delivery time of the product to the customer within the country is 1-14 working days.
- The customer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of the courier. In case of noticing damage to the parcel it is necessary to write a protocol of damage in transport and immediately notify the Seller by sending an e-mail. Failure to draw up a damage report with the courier will make it impossible to initiate a complaint procedure and thus to return the goods.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- A customer who is a consumer and who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs of transport to the Seller. The Customer may send the declaration of withdrawal by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the return of the product and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him or her, except for the cost of delivery of the product and the additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery. The Seller shall refund the payment to the account number specified in the return form – in the title of the transfer Return. If the Seller has not offered to collect the product from the Customer him or herself, he may withhold the refund of the payment received from the Customer until he has received the product back.
- The Customer is obliged to return the product to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of the request. The customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
- The proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice is the basis for a return or complaint.
- In the case of noticed shortages in the parcel, please contact us immediately but not later than within 7 days of receiving the parcel from the courier.
- Requests for complaints and returns should be made by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caution. The basis for initiating the complaint or return procedure is a correctly completed complaint or return form available at www.norwegianmoose.com and kvitering. Sending another form or an incorrectly filled in form may cause a delay in the processing of the complaint.
- Returned goods must be of full value, i.e. undamaged and must have a tag. The complete goods must be properly protected and packed together with the proof of purchase and a completed return or complaint form and then sent back to the address:
Fashion by Antoniewska
Udjusveien 10, 46-40 Sogne
- The Customer shall bear all return postage costs him or herself, unless otherwise agreed by the Company.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the returned goods.
- The full scope of the Seller’s liability and obligations towards the Customer is set out in generally applicable legal regulations, in particular the Civil Code. For sales contracts, the basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are defined by generally applicable provisions of the law on consumer sales.
- The product on Sale is not returnable.
PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
- This section of the Terms and Conditions and the provisions contained herein apply exclusively to Business Customers.
- The Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with a Business Customer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving any reason and shall not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer.
- In case of business Customers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, as well as require to make a full or partial prepayment, regardless of the payment method selected by the Customer and the fact of concluding the sales agreement.
- The seller reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions.
- Matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by generally applicable
Norwegian law and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 21.07.2021.